Slappy's Loop De Boops Slappy's Loop De Boops

LOL

Where did you find the Black guy one?

Self harm : the emo game Self harm : the emo game

This is very upsetting

I played this when i was part of the "emo" culture throughout my middle school education and i have played it over again a couple times over the years but the only reason i gave it the light of day again is because of the song. I am not emo and i will not be stereotyped as such or that of any subculture. Panic At the Disco is a great band especially there new songs and more Beetle sounding songs. To all who read this review I would enjoy if you would go to my profile and check out my website. I really would appreciate it.

Cashuu I gave you this rating because I do not understand why this genre or any other subculture need to be stereotyped with the ridiculing of a problem that engulfs many people today. Self harm has taken many of my friends that were perfectly normal and mutilation should not be made into this comic bullshit many people create now. Cashuu I am not saying your a rude person at all, I just think some things should be left alone, especially when it involves an issue that has taken many innocent peoples lives. I am sorry to all who do not agree with this following statement but it is fact. I gave you two stars only for the music. This was truly upsetting to many of my peers and elders.

cashuu responds:

This was made back in 2006, some 5 years ago, lots of things change in that time. cultures and the people i am around. back then it was more hip to laugh at all the emo around. However its not really there anymore. its more filtered out. so people don't seem to come at this with the eyes / feelings of the time.

It seems most people on newgrounds now are young kids who get easily offended at nothing, lighten up guys! you're the reason this is here.

Its nice of you to come back if that's what you actually do. hello!

AN Escape Series #5 AN Escape Series #5

Great game AN I have followed the proclaimed "nonexistent story" but the one I can follow is the way all of your Escape Series have gotten better every time I play them. Also, to all with the "beat that" stuff I would like to challenge you all to beat my own time which was 0:58 and I did not use the walkthrough just incase you ask. If anyone does beat my time please message me.

SocioTown: The Uninvited SocioTown: The Uninvited

^`^ How?

how do u get edweird away from the spider table?

Forces Of Evil - wip Forces Of Evil - wip

Music

In my opinion the music sound close to the music of Dark Cut. Very well done my boy!

grooveT3K - Making Fire grooveT3K - Making Fire

Very Good

Your Good Excellent Song

grooveT3K responds:

Thanks mate and I may just be inclined to agree with you there ;)